The gambling business is one of the most profitable types of entrepreneurship. For example, the most influential online casino owner, Australian Johann Graf, took first place on the Forbes list of online casino owners in 2016. His fortune was estimated at $ 6.5 billion. Not bad, right?
At the same time, experts say that the potential of online casinos has not yet been revealed even half. That is, there is still room to grow. And there is a lot of space on the market, given that the number of online casino users is growing every year. This is easily explained by conventional logic. You just go to the Internet, choose a casino, transfer the money to the account and you play. And the winnings can be withdrawn back to the card or other account just as easily with a few clicks. It’s simple.
What are the criteria of how to choose the best casinos? There are quite a few of them, let’s dwell on the main ones:
- the legality of gambling;
- timely payment of tax on gambling business;
- the competence and professionalism of those involved in the organization and conduct of gambling payment of winnings (return of unplayed bets) in accordance with the Rules, and in the absence of the required amount of cash at the cash desk of the gambling establishment – within 24 hours from the moment a gambling participant applies for win rates);
- verification of the visitor’s identity documents;
- the personal safety of visitors to a gambling establishment.
And for online casino owners, it is even more convenient and profitable. There is no need to pay the salary of the croupier, bartender, waiter, and other employees who must be in an offline casino. Here you can do without them. Often the owners of small online casinos work independently.